is there a good source that teaches Appsheet?

I want to learn more about this app but the resources that AppSheet provides are not very helpful. Their youtube channel is full of "office hours" and "seminars" which are a complete waste of time. I like their help center though, it explains a lot about the app but I'm more of a visual learner than sitting and reading. Where did you guys start when learning about this app? Any helpful resources?

0 1 39
1 REPLY 1

I just started building an app and then relying on this community as well as the help documentation. Everyone has different learning styles, but I think this sort of low code environment is well suited to just trying it.

As I got a little more advanced I also started accessing sample apps from the gallery and modifying them.

Probably the best accelerator for learning though is to realise that this is a simple 'CRUD' database driven tool. The best approach to developing a successful app in my mind is to get your data model understood. If you have the correct table structures with references between them, apps are much faster to build.

Top Labels in this Space