is there a way to automate regenerate schema?

is there a way to automate this procedure and to avoid doing this regenerate schema manually?

0 10 196
10 REPLIES 10

No

Hi Rifad, thanks for the quick reply.

Is there a way where I can add a data to the list that functions as a data validation dropdown list for a certain column.

Like I keep a list of tasks, like project study, planning, execution and after a time when I add a task, like completion, the last added data is not shown on the app, I have to regenrate the schema manually to get the newly added list in the dropdown menu. Please help me on how to acheive this. Thank you.

Can you show me your data structure ?

adminPrecise_0-1678191610506.png

adminPrecise_1-1678191645372.png

adminPrecise_2-1678191680736.png

When I add the new projects to the list, it didn't shown in the dropdown menu of the app. I have to regenerate the schema manually.

Are you talking about adding a new column or a new row ?

@adminPrecise wrote:

it didn't shown in the dropdown menu of the app

Did you sync?

Yes, I tried with Regenerate Schema but its not fair to manually click the Regenerate schema everytime I add a new project. So, if there is a way to automatically adds the newly added item into the dropdown menu, it will be great. Thank you.

Hi Rifad,

I'm talking about the Data validation / Dropdown list automatically updates in the appSheet.

By default when we open a new app from the google sheet, it takes all the data validations or Dropdown lists from the google sheets and copied but not realtime list from the google sheet.

In this case, I need the appSheet to automatically syncs the dropdown values from the same google sheet but different page or tab.

Please help me to sort this out. Thank you.

Appsheet does not sync realtime

Top Labels in this Space