linktoform not showing in calendar view?

Hi there. Does anyone know if the linktoform action cannot be displayed in the calendar view as in the primary position?

0 5 109
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

It is displayable. Or did you want it not displayed?

TeeSee1_0-1712895057778.png

Thank you very much for your interest in helping me.

I have an action of type filteredview that takes me to a calendar view and I want to add a record with the value that I use to filter the data.

But when I put the value that should correspond to this record, the action is hidden.

Captura de pantalla_12-4-2024_112233_www.appsheet.com.jpeg

Captura de pantalla_12-4-2024_112315_www.appsheet.com.jpeg

When you use a column expression [] in linktoform, it needs to know exactly which row's column to use. A calendar view shows a list of rows, even when filtered, and no single row can be identified. Therefore, the action is not shown. I believe you continue to see it in a Detail view.

Hello, thank you very much for your answer.

Yes, in the detail view I do see it.

Do you think there is a way to add a record from the calendar view without having to force the user to enter the field I need?

Again, thank you very much.

You need to be more specific to what you need. Which fields with what values need to be automatically filled? If all the values are always the same, it is simple. For any variable fields, how do you come up with those values? Again, a calendar view is not related to any specific rows so you need to be able to calculate the necessary values independent of rows.

Top Labels in this Space