list of supplies

Hello community, I am creating a budget app. I already have a table with loaded items, each item has a cost that turns out to be the sum of the prices of the inputs that compose it multiplied by the quantity in which it intervenes.

Suppose:

For a pizza I need

1Kg of flour

0.3Kg of Cheese

0.5kg of water

I can know the price of pizza with the price and quantities of the inputs involved.

But it turns out that a customer orders 7 pizzas. What I would like is to obtain a reverse list of these inputs.

For example, if I tell the app that I want 7 pizzas and then the app tells me:

You need 7Kg of flour, 2.1Kg of cheese and 3.5Kg of water.

Does anyone have a sample app? Or at least someone knows how to do that. I know it can be quite complicated.

I'm working on the solution, if I find something before I'll share it.

Greetings. Good afternoon

0 2 46
2 REPLIES 2

Its hard to guess at what you are asking without seeing the tables and rows. However I would assume you could do some math equations? As in if the user selects a pizza it takes the information of the pizza for example the cheese and flour and the cost is for example $2 for cheese then you would have a column that would take the quantity for your example 3 pizzas and multiply the $2 x3.

Best guess without being able to see any information 

Ok Jose! I'll send you tables later so you can help me better! Greetings, have a good day!

Top Labels in this Space