manually select multiple rows from one table and copy them to another

I have one table called Approved PRs and then I want to select multiple rows from its view and copy some columns to another table called (Temp) and then open the View of the temp table with the copied rows.

- I have created one action (add new row to another table using values from this row) as shown 

Migo_0-1686237149511.png

-and then created another action to navigate to the temp view 

Migo_1-1686237218904.png

- and combined both actions in one action 

Migo_2-1686237267803.png

Finally, when trying to do that by selecting multiple lines, I cannot find my action (Evaluate)

Migo_3-1686237429052.png

0 3 153
3 REPLIES 3

I think your problem is that "Go to another view ' actions are not available for use when multiple records are selected.  You'd think that as a step two in a multi-step action, you could just forget the multi-select context, but that's not how it's designed.  It's something I've tripped over too.  

@RedVox 

The issue is that the multiple records selection is essential in the functionality f the APP, I have  tried to remove the "Go to another view" action but it didn't work either.

I think you should try using the action to mark a flag in a new field.  Then, use a bot that looks for the flag to add/update the other tables.  

Top Labels in this Space