map error on my appsheet app

hi i've created 2 apps just now with appsheet database and i'm gettin an error using geoloc, on record that map does not load and show an error

Screenshot_19.jpg

And i created a map view, the marker does not show on the map view at all

When i create a record it show just fine as you can see

Screenshot_20.jpg

and it shows the map just right after i save the record, but in a second the error occurs

Obs: i've tested on all my apps with the same configuration and its working fine, just these apps that i created with appsheet database i got the map error

0 3 266
3 REPLIES 3

Dear, not sure does it same like what I met before, the error that you mean, is the attached map pic with just a blue color?

If yes, you try to zoom out, you will see actually it is pointed somewhere in the middle of sea, in other words, the pre-load coordination for your app is unknown or it is actually in the middle of a sea.

Or perhaps, do you allow your app to use the GPS?

Hope this could give you some clue.

just figure it out, when you create an appsheet database and create the app after, you get this error somehow i just created a copy of the app using appsheet database and now google maps it's just working fine

Hi! I've experience the same as you did, currenlty using free AppSheet and wanted to test out with the team. When using Address as the colomn data type the map shows out fine, but when using LatLong the map shows like you did.

I have tried making the same app with AppSheet Database and it still does not work. Do you have any other suggestions?

kennyoscar_0-1713231850304.png

Top Labels in this Space