mode offline on, but app does not start...

I have an issue... Some times i try start app without internet connection and the app simply does not work. offline mode is on... some body help me!

Solved Solved
0 2 585
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

First, what do you mean by "simply does not work"?  Doesn't start?  Doesn't show the right data?  Get errors?

There are 2 main things that need to happen in order for you app to function correctly when offline:

1)  Set the app so that is can Start offline.  You might want to also store content for offline use.  Content is images and files.  This is an option because lots of images and files can slow Sync times.  If they are not needed for offline use then leave this setting off.  (See image below.)

2)  Your needs to have FULLY and successfully Synced, at least once, after these settings have been turned on while connected to the Internet in order to download the latest app definition and all content/data to work in offline mode.  If you close the app before this process can complete, there is no guarantee of the app behavior.

Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 8.19.36 AM.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

First, what do you mean by "simply does not work"?  Doesn't start?  Doesn't show the right data?  Get errors?

There are 2 main things that need to happen in order for you app to function correctly when offline:

1)  Set the app so that is can Start offline.  You might want to also store content for offline use.  Content is images and files.  This is an option because lots of images and files can slow Sync times.  If they are not needed for offline use then leave this setting off.  (See image below.)

2)  Your needs to have FULLY and successfully Synced, at least once, after these settings have been turned on while connected to the Internet in order to download the latest app definition and all content/data to work in offline mode.  If you close the app before this process can complete, there is no guarantee of the app behavior.

Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 8.19.36 AM.png

Thank you. I think some times the sync of total content is not concluded... then, when i start offline a get the error message... 

Top Labels in this Space