my excel data wont show up in my app?

sorry if this is the wrong board to post this on..... i have been trying all day to get my app to recognize the fact that i have manually input data into my excel sheet (upc,description,price) under my appropriate named columns. after no success at getting them to combine the three lists to one enum list with a drop down so that i could choose multiple items to show materials for a work order i then used another column in excel and put all three columns together with the excel formula =c2&d2&e2 which has combined all three items together in one column for me to still get the results i wish i think. but the app still doesnt recognize that i have already populated the excel column with the data that i want in the drop down menu.

what am i doing wrong?

end result i would like is that i can click on the item and it show the upc, description, price so that A the customer knows what and why i am charging x amount or B so that if they wish to they could go to the store themselves and request an order of these items to pick up themselves for me to install later.

picture of my data on excel

Jordan_Askew_0-1644196808427.png

picture of my app

Jordan_Askew_1-1644196921643.png

the material list shows nothing and the other three columns dont even show up!

please help im ready to pull my hair out lol

thankyou

ashley

1 2 97
2 REPLIES 2

Uk
Silver 1
Silver 1

using expression of excel or spreadsheet formula sometimes doesn't work well in AppSheet

Hello, I think AppSheet doesn't see your data because Material Unique ID(Key) column is empty 

Top Labels in this Space