my script output cannot be used in create pdf step

hello! 
I have an automation that triggers every hour.
In a step of this automation, I need to save a PDF to drive, the name of the folder in which to save such PDF is decided dynamically, and it corresponds to the field "protocollo" in the output of the step "ai_script" (which calls an appscript function). So I set the path like this:

mobile_ennova_1-1698770659923.png

But when I save it gives me the following error:  Unable to find column 'ai_script'. 

mobile_ennova_0-1698770651754.png

The (virtual?) column name is spelled correctly, and in other steps (such as send mail) it works correctly, only in this case I can't seem to be able to reference it 😞 
Is this a limitation for this particular case, or I am doing something wrong? 
Thanks you in advance! 

0 2 70
2 REPLIES 2

Not sure if it will work but try this:

"/" & [_THISROW].[ai_script].[protocollo]

Thank you for your reply, I tried that but it did not work. 

'Process for checks email min 00 - demo3' task 'archive_mail Task - 1' Task 'archive_mail Task - 1' has an invalid Folder Location '="/" & [_THISROW].[ai_script].[protocollo]'. Unable to find column '_THISROW'

From my understanding, the whole bot has not access to a specific row, because it is triggered on "schedule" event and not on "data change" . 
(that shouldn't be a problem in this case though, because [ai_script].[protocollo] is an output from a previous script, and not an actual column of my table)

Top Labels in this Space