need help how to create student activity record apps

Hello , 

i need an idea how to create student activity app

For example , i have 3 student , A , B and C , and i have a series  ( selectable ) class to attend

on 20 august 2022 i order student A to do Speaking Class
22 August 2022 i order Student A to do Swimming Class
24 August 2022 i order Student A to do Art Class

how to make and apps to give student A a task , and to know the last time student A do something ? 

i need a report like this : 

Student A : 
Speaking Class : Last attend 20 August
Swimming Class : Last Attend 22 August
Art Class : Last Attend 24 August 

on 26 august , i ask student A todo Judo Class
On 28 August , i ask student A todo Swimming Class

and the report on student A should be like this : 

Student A 
Speaking Class : Last attend 20 August
Swimming Class : Last Attend 28 August
Art Class : Last Attend 24 August 
Judo Class : Last Attend 26 August

so i know what class student A ever attend , and what is the last time student A attend that class

Thank you

0 3 139
3 REPLIES 3

I think there are several points that need to be clarified before proceeding.
The first regards who will enter the data and whether that data can be trusted.  If you have the students enter it, you would want to consider whether or not they would be tempted to cheat (type in incorrect information to make it seem like they are studying more than they actually are).
Another question is whether you want to make two apps (one for students and one for yourself) of just one for the teacher.  If you are new, I would suggest starting with something that the teacher controls himself or herself.
Then, the question of how you want to organize the data in a spreadsheet would need to be addressed.  
It doesn't do exactly what you want it to do but I'd suggest starting by playing with the following template:
https://www.appsheet.com/templates/This-attendance-tracker-app-helps-log-student-attendance-in-class...

Thank you for your suggestion , i will take a lot that template

1st. it will be me that input the data to prevent cheat 

2. it will be only 1 apps  , to help me know how the student perform and do all the task on program .

Good luck!  Learning how the template works should help you.  Then, you can try to change it to suit your needs.

Top Labels in this Space