one staff will enter the one time in atttendance app in one day didnt show the another name

one staff will enter the one time in atttendance app in one day didnt show the same  name

SELECT(Employee[Email],AND (USEREMAIL()=[Team head],[_THISROW].[Date] = TODAY()))

0 7 100
7 REPLIES 7

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @naveenkumardnk2 

What is your question ? What do you see and what did you expect to see ?

my app in dropdown will enter the names staff will enter the name in per day didnt show the per day ady will enter the same name.

naveenkumardnk2_0-1670906347353.png

DIdnt show the same name in today dATE.

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Can you check about your data set ? And can you please answer the question:

@Aurelien wrote:

and what did you expect to see ?

Also, can you use a proper translator ? I would suggest this: https://www.deepl.com/

naveenkumardnk2_0-1670913857609.pngnaveenkumardnk2_1-1670913887340.png

SELECT(Employee[Email],AND (USEREMAIL()=[Team head],[_THISROW].[Date] = TODAY()))

NAME: Should not be repeated on the same day in only one instance user Did not display the dropdown in the same name in the current date in the attendance app.
I'll use the select query to determine whether an employee's name is in the Attendance table only if the Team Head enters the employee names.

Hi @naveenkumardnk2 

Thank you for further details, but I'm afraid I still don't get it.

k i will got the answer

SELECT(Employee[Email],AND (USEREMAIL()=[Team head],NOT(IN([Email], [userDetail]))))

Top Labels in this Space