our apps are down and unresponsive

All of our apps are showing similar errors (see below). I have opened a critical ticket, but the response time is 12 - 24 hours? These are customer facing apps, and this is urgent issue.

Is anyone else experiencing this? 

Unable to fetch app definition. Error: Data table 'Wage Change Request' is not accessible due to: The method or operation is not implemented.. Error: Data table 'operations_leadership_team' is not accessible due to: The method or operation is not implemented.. Error: Data table 'Vacation' is not accessible due to: The method or operation is not implemented.. Error: Data table 'unique_employees' is not accessible due to: Error: Data table 'employee_roles' is not accessible due to: The method or operation is not implemented... Error: Data table 'employee_roles' is not accessible due to: The method or operation is not implemented.. Error: Data table 'Term Check' is not accessible due to: The method or operation is not implemented.. Error: Data table 'Receipts' is not accessible due to: The method or operation is not implemented.. Error: Data table 'pto_and_sick_pay' is not accessible due to: Error: Data table 'unique_employees' is not accessible due to: Error: Data table 'employee_roles' is not accessible due to: The method or operation is not

2 7 138
7 REPLIES 7

We are also experiencing that error. I submitted a critical ticket but haven't heard a response yet

Would you happen to have larger apps? Ours are pretty large and we sometimes hit errors that others don't

Now that you mention it, our smaller apps aren't experiencing this issue. Our large app that uses SQL server is the one experiencing an outage.

We just got a response from appsheet. They say a fix will be live in 20-30 minutes

The error seems to be resolved now.

For reference, I also see "The method or operation is not implemented" errors in my audit log from 11/18/2022 11:04:01 PM GMT to 11/19/2022 12:05:58 AM GMT.

Did anyone ever hear what caused this outage? My team and I would like to take steps to prevent it from occurring again, especially since it only affected one of our apps.

Top Labels in this Space