parent and child

Hi,
I have a pick Qty of 5 and now Iam linking a child form view where I am counting the number of scans in child with the help of auto save and auto reopen but i want to open child form only for the 5 times or if the number of scans are = to pick qty the, ref form view should automatically go to parent form. 

Solved Solved
0 2 87
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Instead of using auto reopen, use a conditional navigation action as the form save behavior.

Like:

IF( COUNT(...) < 5 , LINKTOVIEW('form') , LINKTOROW( [parent] , 'parent_detail' ) )

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Instead of using auto reopen, use a conditional navigation action as the form save behavior.

Like:

IF( COUNT(...) < 5 , LINKTOVIEW('form') , LINKTOROW( [parent] , 'parent_detail' ) )

Hi I have tried this but the problem here is in my parent table i have the Quantity to be fulfilled now from parent i have made a ref-child where Iam scanning a Qr code and from there iam counting the number of scan and validating with Qty to be Fulfilled now In child table I am able to scan infinite times so i want to restrict the scans <quantity to be fulfilled. So please help me in this and I am a noob in this so please guide me here.

Top Labels in this Space