prevent the entry of employees who no longer belong to the company

Hi,

I have free account of appsheet for inventory management.

I want to prevent the entry of employees who no longer belong to the company.

For entering my appsheet inventory they are using link that shared with them from appsheet.

Please advise how can i prevent this free entering?

Thank you very much.

•  
0 1 53
1 REPLY 1

Unless you have some special agreement with AppSheet, free accounts are meant ONLY for prototyping of an app - an undeployed app.  You are allowed to have up to 10 total users for testing BUT undeployed apps are limited in several capabilities.

Having said that, if you have users utilizing an undeployed non-public app there are two ways you can allow access:

1)  White-list the users.  The user login email is added to the Users list of the app.  Only this list of user can gain access to the app after logging in.

2)  The app has turned on the setting "Allow all signed-in users".  This allows any user with the link to authenticate and access the app.   

If you have a small list of users and need to control who has access and who doesn't, then I would strongly recommend using option 1).  Turn off "Allow all signed-in user" and explicitly add all authorized users to the app Users list.  Going forward any user not listed will no longer have access.  To give access add the user to the list.  To remove access, remove them from the list.

If you ARE using option 2) by having the "Allow all signed-in users" turned on, then you would need to build your own user registration process that allows/disallows user access.

Top Labels in this Space