public apps

hello 

i am building a public app for school bus and there will be be many people who will login to view data 

as this is the main purpose of the app 

however after i deploy it and parents start to use it i got blocked because of limitation of users

does this mean i must pay for plan or because of some useres were logged in  appsheet with there mails count them as user for my app 

i really need help as it is very confusing even when i try to pay for a plan

0 9 107
9 REPLIES 9

1. Public plan apps do not have users "log in". They are $50 per month.
  2. Secure plan apps do, they are $5/$10 per month per user.
  3. Undeployed apps can be tested on a max of 10 users without having to pay.

Thanks for your replay @Marc_Dillon 
i know this info already but my question would be if i go with the public app and some of the users i shared the app with them was signed in to appsheet himself will that effect the app or not ?

i am expecting not less than 30 to 100 user to open the app and view my data or answer my quiz and forms 

@Hosam_7afez wrote:

if i go with the public app and some of the users i shared the app with them was signed in to appsheet himself will that effect the app or not ?

Affect it how?

so after all i must subscribe to a plan in order to have it actually work as it suppose to be.

am i correct 

How is it supposed to be working, that it's not? Are you saying that you're NOT paying for it right now, but you have more than 10 users?

what i did is 

1- i build the app as prototype

2- deploy it 

nothing more than that, now i discover that after i contacted the sales team and they unblock my apps for a period of time that all of it are not working as it was and seems like all the actions are not working no data are showing as it was

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@Hosam_7afez wrote:

does this mean i must pay for plan or because of some useres were logged in  appsheet with there mails count them as user for my app 

Yes.

Will i have to delete my other apps .. 

or i can attach the payment to one of my apps !

Please contact AppSheet Support for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space