"Are updates allowed?"

I want to set permissions that are not in the default.

The default expression is:
SWITCH(USEREMAIL(),
“user1@mydomain.com”, “UPDATES_ONLY”,
“user2@mydomain.com”, “ALL_CHANGES”,
“READ_ONLY”)

“Add and update”
“ALL_CHANGES” allows it to be deleted, so I don’t want it to be deleted.

I'm sorry if it's hard to understand because I'm typing after translating Japanese.
Thank you for your support.

Solved Solved
0 3 99
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The default expression is just an example you can build your own expression using any of the desired options. The available options are as below

"READ_ONLY", "UPDATES_ONLY", "ADDS_ONLY", "ADDS_AND_UPDATES", "DELETES_ONLY", "UPDATES_AND_DELETES", "ADDS_AND_DELETES", and "ALL_CHANGES"

So if you wish to disallow delete operations on the table,  you could use options such as "READ_ONLY", "UPDATES_ONLY", "ADDS_ONLY", "ADDS_AND_UPDATES"

So you could have an expression something like 

SWITCH(USEREMAIL(),
“user2@mydomain.com”,"ADDS_AND_UPDATES",
“READ_ONLY”)

Again the above is an example. Please fine tune it based on your real requirements.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

The default expression is just an example you can build your own expression using any of the desired options. The available options are as below

"READ_ONLY", "UPDATES_ONLY", "ADDS_ONLY", "ADDS_AND_UPDATES", "DELETES_ONLY", "UPDATES_AND_DELETES", "ADDS_AND_DELETES", and "ALL_CHANGES"

So if you wish to disallow delete operations on the table,  you could use options such as "READ_ONLY", "UPDATES_ONLY", "ADDS_ONLY", "ADDS_AND_UPDATES"

So you could have an expression something like 

SWITCH(USEREMAIL(),
“user2@mydomain.com”,"ADDS_AND_UPDATES",
“READ_ONLY”)

Again the above is an example. Please fine tune it based on your real requirements.

ありがとうございます。

大変助かりました。

どういたしまして

Top Labels in this Space