"Edit" action not available for app use in Project details view

Hi, 

In my "Project details" view, the action"edit" is not availabe for the appusers. 

The actions of "add task" and "add note" are ok, but they can not see the action button of "edit. 

Also, in "deck" view, they can't select the items to delete them. 

Is there anysetting wrong?

Solved Solved
0 4 93
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

So you can see the button, but not your users? Do you have any configuration that is user-based? Do you limit somehow what each user can do based on their Useremail?  

In the Editor, below the app view at the right, you have a "Preview app as" field, can you use it to test this behavior? 

Please also post screenshots of the problem, your table configuration and the result of the test above. Thank you. 

View solution in original post

Hi Joseph,

I found the problem. 

The behavior setting of  "edit" is "userrole()=admin" which is system generated and I didn't notice it. 1648040167483@2x.jpg

Thanks a lot for your help. (Now I know what the "Preview app as" field for. :))

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Make sure your table allows edits. 

Dear Joseph, 

Thanks for your help. 

Yes the table allows edits. 

I don't know why the  app users can't edit it. 

The "edit" button is not shown on their page, but I can see it on my page. 

The problem of deleting items in deck view is ok now. 

So you can see the button, but not your users? Do you have any configuration that is user-based? Do you limit somehow what each user can do based on their Useremail?  

In the Editor, below the app view at the right, you have a "Preview app as" field, can you use it to test this behavior? 

Please also post screenshots of the problem, your table configuration and the result of the test above. Thank you. 

Hi Joseph,

I found the problem. 

The behavior setting of  "edit" is "userrole()=admin" which is system generated and I didn't notice it. 1648040167483@2x.jpg

Thanks a lot for your help. (Now I know what the "Preview app as" field for. :))

Top Labels in this Space