"Lookup" and "maxrow" does not work

Hi there

l don't know how to use it right with this formula:

1. I have a table called "Leave Application" with row "Email" of users, "Datetime", "ID" of each application for leave of users (one user can apply for many leaves). Also one column called "Total available leave days"  (decimal) reflects the number of leave days each users have left. 

2. I want to ask the app to look for the latest row of "Datetime" and get the data in "Total available leave days" fill in an X column with this but it does not work:

LOOKUP(MAXROW("LEAVE APPLICATION","DATETIME",([_THISROW].[EMAIL]=[EMAIL])),"LEAVE APPLICATION","ID","TOTAL AVAILABLE LEAVE DAYS")

How should I fix this? Love to receive your advices.

Many thanks in advance.  

0 3 89
3 REPLIES 3

Wie bekomme ich einen Spaltenwert nur aus der letzten Zeile dieses Dings?

LOOKUP(
  MAX(
    SELECT(
      My Table[_ROWNUMBER],
      ([_THISROW].[Thing] = [Thing])
    )
  ),
  "My Table",
  "_ROWNUMBER",
  "Wanted Column"
)

Ersetzen Sie durch den Namen der Tabelle, aus der Sie den Spaltenwert verwenden mรถchten. mit dem Namen der Spalte, die einen Wert enthรคlt, der das gewรผnschte Objekt identifiziert (z. B. ); und mit dem Namen der Spalte, deren Wert Sie mรถchten.Meine TableThingOrder-IDWanted-Spalte

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 11.34.39.png

The formula works but when I press "Test" it does not show anything. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Thank you Tommy62! I had the same problem and this was the perfect solution! I was using the wrong column in "...SELECT(TABLE[COLUMN]..." Thank you again!

Top Labels in this Space