"Oops! Something went wrong" - Maps view

My AppSheet app with a map view and a table view worked great for about a week. I'm on free plan, prototype, not deployed. I shared with 4 co-workers on the understanding that a prototype can be shared with up to 10 test users. Now my maps have gone blank, and instead display "Oops something went wrong," And it wants me to check my Javascript console. So I did, and it says, "104 Google Maps JavaScript API error" and "ProjectDeniedMapError", etc, see below. 

So I suppose I have run up against either:

1. A limit on prototype free plan or

2. A limit on Google Maps API calls. (I'm not doing any geocoding or address lookup, just google maps road and satellite tiles as a basemap under my locations)

Any idea what I need to do to get it back. 

More info: it fails to load my apps map on all my devices. However, if I make a new app from the same AppSheet Database, the new app shows a beautiful map view. All the data is still there and the map is visible.

Try AppSheet at no cost

Use the app editor and process designer at no cost. Try every feature of the platform with up to 10 test users.

0 1 166
1 REPLY 1

Your issue seems to be similar to what is reported by others earlier today. AppSheet support team has updated that the issue is resolved.

You may want to log out of your app and relog in and clearing the browser cache,. If issue persists, please approach the support team.

Solved: Map View Error - Google Cloud Community

Top Labels in this Space