"Percentage view" in Chart

aville

Hello,

Is it possible to change Y-Cloumn to percentage view instead of number?

1 5 562
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

You could make a Percent virtual column out of your data and display that on the charts fields instead I believe.

Thank you, but i have a Virtual column with Type “percent”, but still same. Showing number in chart view.

Hey aville, did you find out, if it is possible? Have the same issue. Also the Chart view shows instead a percentage a decimal value with lots of decimal figures…

*Bump*

i am having the same problem with a line chart.

In the underlying google spreadsheet table there is e.g. the value 14.3% (no formula, no further decimal values, just "14.3%")

But in Appsheet its first of all not showing the % in the chart (even though column is correctly configured) and than its showing in the chart "14.22222222229".

I already tried creating a virtual column with ROUND for the chart, but it doesnt help too.

Seems to be some kind of bug, since in other views (e.g. just as a table) it is showing the correct value "14.3%".?!

yeah i VC doesnt help.

I mean its not so totally bad that percentage values are not displayed with % in a chart, i can live with that. But the other issue mentioned from me (e.g. 14,3% is displayed as "14.22222222229" in line chart) is really annoying.

Other example: (in underlying spreadsheet the value is just 7,00%, i dont know why appsheet is displaying "7,0000000000001")

2022-12-19 17_58_50-Window.png

Top Labels in this Space