"Percentage view" in Chart

aville

Hello,

Is it possible to change Y-Cloumn to percentage view instead of number?

1 5 564
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

You could make a Percent virtual column out of your data and display that on the charts fields instead I believe.

Thank you, but i have a Virtual column with Type โ€œpercentโ€, but still same. Showing number in chart view.

Hey aville, did you find out, if it is possible? Have the same issue. Also the Chart view shows instead a percentage a decimal value with lots of decimal figuresโ€ฆ

*Bump*

i am having the same problem with a line chart.

In the underlying google spreadsheet table there is e.g. the value 14.3% (no formula, no further decimal values, just "14.3%")

But in Appsheet its first of all not showing the % in the chart (even though column is correctly configured) and than its showing in the chart "14.22222222229".

I already tried creating a virtual column with ROUND for the chart, but it doesnt help too.

Seems to be some kind of bug, since in other views (e.g. just as a table) it is showing the correct value "14.3%".?!

yeah i VC doesnt help.

I mean its not so totally bad that percentage values are not displayed with % in a chart, i can live with that. But the other issue mentioned from me (e.g. 14,3% is displayed as "14.22222222229" in line chart) is really annoying.

Other example: (in underlying spreadsheet the value is just 7,00%, i dont know why appsheet is displaying "7,0000000000001")

2022-12-19 17_58_50-Window.png

Top Labels in this Space