"Show?" not working

I have a column that doesn't show, no matter what I try. I initially put a constraint, but even without one, it won't work. 

Kayphy_0-1657201142494.png

Solved Solved
1 9 166
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi everyone,

I found the solution. In the "Valid_if" it was a list of another table. I added a SELECT() and now it shows. I don't know how it was affected but it worked! thanks for everyone helps!

Kayphy_0-1657561394266.png

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

From UX open the settings of the view where this column should be shown and make sure it is included in the shown columns list.

Hi Joseph,

Do you mean this setting in the UX?

Kayphy_0-1657223660135.png

Thank you!

Hello, are you using data from Slice or the Original table for UX?

I am using the Original table. I dont have slice. Any idea?

Thanks

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Does the column have a Valid If expression? If so, please post a screenshot of the entire expression.

Hi Steve,

Yes, it is a list of another table:

Kayphy_0-1657288942693.png

Someone suggested that I rather use SORT() and SELECT() which I'm gonna try today too

Does that table contain any rows? Does it have a security filter that may be removing all rows? Is it a slice with a row filter expression that might be removing all rows?

Both tables contains rows (when I click View Data from both, it shows the rows). The list of another table is made with formula. Sometimes I know it can show empty because of that but in this case, it shows the rows.

Both tables doesnt have security filters.

Also, I didn't use any slice for this app.

In the UX view, I didn't rearrange the columns so no constraint on that too :

Kayphy_0-1657552229846.png

Hi everyone,

I found the solution. In the "Valid_if" it was a list of another table. I added a SELECT() and now it shows. I don't know how it was affected but it worked! thanks for everyone helps!

Kayphy_0-1657561394266.png

Top Labels in this Space