relate between columns from different tables

I have two tables. 

from this table (Maintenance map) I have column [Maintenance plane] It contains three choices:

MohamedSalem999_3-1689958490636.png

how can I relate between these choices and other 3 column? 

*Three columns they are in another table [Periodic Inspection date], [PPM], [Periodic calibration date]

I just try make it when user chose one of this, he can change in first and second table. 

Solved Solved
0 4 105
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Schaue diesen Thread: Verweisen 

View solution in original post

Could you explain a bit more what do you need? may be with some examples and screenshots? Thanks.

What I could understand, is that you want to update columns in some table based on changes in other tables. This can be done using Appsheet's Actions and Automation. 

You can start reading here:

Actions: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

4 REPLIES 4

Schaue diesen Thread: Verweisen 

Could you explain a bit more what do you need? may be with some examples and screenshots? Thanks.

Hello,

in this column I want relate these three choices with other 3 columns in another table 

1.PNG

and when user try to add new value in these 2 columns i just want change in other tables

with these 4 columns ([Periodic Inspection date], [PPM], [Periodic calibration date], [Technical Condition])

7a0b63f1-85cb-412a-ab82-a5883ebc2716.png

What I could understand, is that you want to update columns in some table based on changes in other tables. This can be done using Appsheet's Actions and Automation. 

You can start reading here:

Actions: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

Top Labels in this Space