select the view from the ref list

Hi! maybe it will be a stupid question but I spend a lot of time researching it and I haven't results. When I create a virtual column, type "ref list", in the view detail, it column is showed like a resum using the stile from other kind of view... could I select the view?
I hope I have explained well...๐Ÿ˜…

In the image you can see on the right the representation of the "ref_row" column.
The view that appsheet is using is the first one that I highlight (on the left side).
I would like it to display the data using the view "WOBERS_BUS IDA_Detail"

Thank sooooo much!

ejemplo.png

Solved Solved
0 2 118
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

When you create a view and set its position as Ref, that view is by default used as inline view.

If you want to hide that view (card in your case) and not be used as inline view, then

1) set it to Menu. If you absolutely want to hide it then

2) make a slice, create a view of the style of your choice, set it to Ref position and set set the Referenced table name property of the Ref_Row column to this slice.

See this Q&A

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

When you create a view and set its position as Ref, that view is by default used as inline view.

If you want to hide that view (card in your case) and not be used as inline view, then

1) set it to Menu. If you absolutely want to hide it then

2) make a slice, create a view of the style of your choice, set it to Ref position and set set the Referenced table name property of the Ref_Row column to this slice.

See this Q&A

Thank so much!! I thought it would be easier... but you solution it's perfect. 

Thank so much for spend your time in my problem!

Top Labels in this Space