share app

Is it possible to share my App using same domain email address inside my company only with about 50 staff

for free? (under Not Deployed mode)

I do not quite understand the fee system. 

Thank you 

Solved Solved
0 5 156
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @Amyosaka 

@Amyosaka wrote:

My company is using Enterprise Plus workspace plan, and it is still limited to 10 users?

Depending on your administration set of policies, you may be limited to 10 users or more, or less while the app is on prototype stage. This is IF your company contracted an AppSheet plan.

If your company contracted a Google Workspace plan: once deployed, provide you use "Core plan" features, there is no additional charge, hence it's like deploying the app to the whole company won't cost a penny more.

In short: is your administration team allowed you to deploy, you can give it a try and share to more than 10 users 🙂

EDIT:

This is valid for the same internal domain, as your question was about:

@Amyosaka wrote:

Is it possible to share my App using same domain email address inside my company only with about 50 staff

View solution in original post

Hi @Amyosaka 

No need to contract.

Basically:

- Google Workspace standard ==> need to contract an AppSheet plan

- Google Workspace Enterprise Plus ==> AppSheet with Core features ALREADY included

Furthermore:

If you need further features that are not included in the AppSheet Core plan, such as external database (for example) ==> you need to contact your Google Workspace retailer or Sales Team, so that you get an appropriate plan.

When I talk about "features that are not included", I mean those described in the pricing page here:

Pricing | Google AppSheet

Aurelien_0-1675065777796.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

My company is using Enterprise Plus workspace plan, and it is still limited to 10 users?

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @Amyosaka 

@Amyosaka wrote:

Depending on your administration set of policies, you may be limited to 10 users or more, or less while the app is on prototype stage. This is IF your company contracted an AppSheet plan.

If your company contracted a Google Workspace plan: once deployed, provide you use "Core plan" features, there is no additional charge, hence it's like deploying the app to the whole company won't cost a penny more.

In short: is your administration team allowed you to deploy, you can give it a try and share to more than 10 users 🙂

EDIT:

This is valid for the same internal domain, as your question was about:

@Amyosaka wrote:

@Aurelien Thank you very much for your explaination. I thought I understand fully but still I want to confirm , when you said [once deployed, provide you use "Core plan" features,], does it mean even I have contract with Google Workspace plan I still need to apply for appsheet "core plan"?

Hi @Amyosaka 

No need to contract.

Basically:

- Google Workspace standard ==> need to contract an AppSheet plan

- Google Workspace Enterprise Plus ==> AppSheet with Core features ALREADY included

Furthermore:

If you need further features that are not included in the AppSheet Core plan, such as external database (for example) ==> you need to contact your Google Workspace retailer or Sales Team, so that you get an appropriate plan.

When I talk about "features that are not included", I mean those described in the pricing page here:

Pricing | Google AppSheet

Aurelien_0-1675065777796.png

Top Labels in this Space