space between the margin and the image

I started doing automations with the appsheet, but I want to put an image at the top of my brand's page for a contract, but the margins are disconfigured and I've tried in several ways to fix it, between the margin and the image there is a very large space

the automation is for the appsheet to make a pdf, HELPPPPP

Opera Instantรขneo_2024-02-05_194604_drive.google.com.png

Solved Solved
0 5 128
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Three things need to be set properly:
#1 - The page header is removed from the docs
#2 - Top margin needs to be 0 from the docs and its page settings
#3 - The "Attachment Page Margin Top" needs to be zero in your Bot/Event
After these 3 options, the white space should be only 2..3 mm

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

I have personally found that AppSheet tends to produce outputs closer to the the template when you use .docx Microsoft files as the templates. I think this is because they are XML based rather than HTML. Not sure if that is a possibility for you, but you may give it a shot if so. Small template changes in Google docs (like reducing page margins) can sometimes have unintended and unintuitive consequences.

Hi Landan, thanks for the answer, but unfortunately I already tried with the file in .docx format, but nothing changed

Follows images about the attempt, the margin and position of the image in the first, and the result in the second

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-05 at 22.27.10.jpegOpera Instantรขneo_2024-02-05_194604_drive.google.com.png

Three things need to be set properly:
#1 - The page header is removed from the docs
#2 - Top margin needs to be 0 from the docs and its page settings
#3 - The "Attachment Page Margin Top" needs to be zero in your Bot/Event
After these 3 options, the white space should be only 2..3 mm

Thank you AleksiAlkio, it worked when I reset the margins in the .docx document, but it didn't work when I reset the margins in Google Doc, so I changed all the templates to Microsoft Word documents

It works with the gDoc as well. If it doesn't, there has to be something wrong with your setup. 

Top Labels in this Space