subscription to plans

I am experiencing sync issues at peak usage times, there are issues such as many users area trying to modify the spreadsheet. I saw that when subscribing to the appsheet's Enterprise Plus plan we have a greater allocation of resources for performance, does this really help the performance of my application?

0 3 124
3 REPLIES 3

If you still use the spreadsheet as a data source, it doesn't solve your challenge. Your app users would still suffer from the same problem as it doesn't change processes. If you are able to change to real databases like SQL, then it helps as you have a control for that as admin.

When changing to Enterprise Standard subscription, the app reads 10 tables parallel.. where as now it reads 3 if you have the Core subscription. Another advantage with real databases.. with a simple security filters you can filter the data (as queries) before it's sent to AppSheet server. Also.. when using spreadsheet with the app, AppSheet needs to read the whole Workbook even if you have sheets the app is not using at all.

do you know any way to make this transition quick?

Well.. it depends if you are familiar with databases and how the app is built. If the existing app is not huge, you can copy the app to a database with all the data.. and it creates all your tables and columns automatically. That's when everything goes nice a smoothly ๐Ÿ™‚

Top Labels in this Space