sum partial list equal to value and return last row

I have a table where I enter the following data together with many others, specifically I want to focus on two data that are collected. The atabal is called Diario.

Example: 

XXXXXXXXNº ValeKilosCalidadXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX341232XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX565670XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX668900XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX679850XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX863485XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX8785737XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX134756XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Now from another table, I open a form and it wants the same, when entering the number of kilos (sum), to tell me which is the last Nº Vale that this sum is complete.

Examples:

I add imput: 6902 the next cell with formula return; 56 (Second row)

I imput: 15802, the next cell return: 66 (third row: value of Nº Vale)

I imput 114874, the next cell return: 87 (sixth row: value of Nº Vale)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

1) The key in that table is _Rownumber because the rest of the data is repeated and cannot be used as a key.

2) The sum always starts from a number that is entered previously. This is just a fragment of a much larger formula. But I'm stuck at this particular point.

3) The NºVale, are always numbers that grow (it is a numerical record that rises in each row although it is not progressive)

4) The value that I enter manually is the exact amount of the sum of "kilos".

5) This is just a formula extract

6) I have the list or column that I must add, but I need the formula to return the value "NºVale" or at least the _Rowmnumber to be able to identify it and thus extract the data with the Lookup formula.

I have tried with the following formula:

MAX(SELECT(Diario[Nº Vale],
            (SUM(SELECT(Diario[Kilos],
                             ([Calidad] = [_THISROW].[Calidad])
                        )
                 )
             )=([_THISROW].[Kilos])

)
    )

I thought that using the MAX of the value and conditioning the sum to be equal to the box, it would return the value, but it is not.

I repeat. The formula is much larger and with the conditionals when adding the value, but I have tried to simplify the idea as much as I could to see if someone comes up with it.

Thank you very much for your time.

0 1 127
1 REPLY 1

You can just add a cumulative sum column and use it for lookup, better than further complicating your expression. 

Top Labels in this Space