switching between dropbox accounts

I need to switch between dropbox account but it is auto logging in when I click on drop box instead of giving me an option to choose account to log into. How do I add a second dropbox account or prevent it from automatically logging me in when I choose the dropbox option after I have logged out

Solved Solved
0 5 374
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Okay after working with support it appears that the app is tied to the chrome browser in the phone. I cleared the cache in the browser, logged into appsheet.com in the browser, then when I chose to log into dropbox the app on the phone it went to he account  I was trying to log into. I have multiple dropbox accounts. The app does not give you an option to switch in the app between dropbox accounts. You have to sign out in the app. Open the browser and log out of appsheet.com and log back in on the other account in browser. Then the app will open to the other account. What a PITA. Seems like a bug to me

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Clear the cookies

I cleared the cache and the storage. I have also tried uninstall/reinstalling the app

I should have mentioned. This is the app on my android phone

Okay after working with support it appears that the app is tied to the chrome browser in the phone. I cleared the cache in the browser, logged into appsheet.com in the browser, then when I chose to log into dropbox the app on the phone it went to he account  I was trying to log into. I have multiple dropbox accounts. The app does not give you an option to switch in the app between dropbox accounts. You have to sign out in the app. Open the browser and log out of appsheet.com and log back in on the other account in browser. Then the app will open to the other account. What a PITA. Seems like a bug to me

Two things:

1. Do not use the "keep me signed in" or "auto-log in" that providers have

2. It's not a bug, and it's not AppSheet's fault either

Top Labels in this Space