too long sync time - please make Scale Partitioned tables available even at a lower price...

The sales department does not respond

My app is syncing about 1 - 2 minutes.

So it is very bad for me, i can not use Scale Partitioned tables, because it is maybe the only way to speed it up.
I have Public app, without user sign in (it's too hard for my senior users create and use google account and login), and in some month about 3000 users can use the application...

But i am a non-profit organization, so we cannot afford to pay such huge sums of money as your price list says... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Please consider using Scale Partitioning for all users, that would be the only real help.

So far only Enterprice plan users can use it, but the price is not written, and the sales department is not responding, maybe it is too expensive and only for big enterprises :-(((

0 4 141
4 REPLIES 4

Normally the reason is either a lot of data or complex virtual columns. Virtual columns that take lot of time to compute, you can find from the Performance analyzer and it's chart (the most 10 expensive). If the data amount is big and as you are not able to use security filter with the public app, one way is to filter the data with the option "Filter out all existing rows".

AleksiAlkio_0-1696237766414.png

Thank you, but sync is slow because of very large tables, and I can't split it into multiple smaller ones because users don't want to log into multiple apps ๐Ÿ˜ž

of course i cannot use Filter out all existing rows

Hi. Radim. 

Not a workaround at all but you can try to use quick sync and disable sync on start.  If they access the app often .

https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/13865312?hl=en

thank you, but

1) quick syns does not work in iframe, in own web pages.

2) sync on start i have already disabled, but the problem is still in first use of app

Top Labels in this Space