view last row

hello! how can I do to view the last row when I open a table? there are too many rows and I don't want to use the descending order view

thanks!

0 5 170
5 REPLIES 5

Could you explain your need crealier?

Where is the view and which view type is it?

From your post I understanded that you have a Table View and you want it to automatically open a Detail View of the most recent row?

yes! because it is too long, but I want it ascending. I could solve it creating a slice with a view of today. if you have another idea I read you! thanks a lot!

Hi, 

To go to the last row, either you have a few options:

Go to UX > Views > Find the view you wish to edit

1. Use the Group By to group up the rows into easier to direct yourself to the result. 

For example, group up by category, "OPEN", "CLOSED", "PENDING", "WIP" Leads in Sales etc. That way you can find the row you are after.

2. Use the Sort By -- To sort all rows in a table either Descending or Ascending (if you have no way to group, use this to sort by Date of the entry, newest Key (ID) of the entry, any numeric or alphabetic value in any order).

3. Create a separate Table containing certain rows that match criteria (for example, match all rows that equal status="OPEN") -- And you will only see what is important to you.

thank you! I could solve it creating a slice with Date Today 

You could, for example, make a slice with a MAXROW expression so that it just returns one row and then you can add a Detail View on the Menu with this slice.
The Detail View will always show the most current row from your dataset because the Slice is doing the work behind

MAXROW(
 "TableName",
 [_RowNumber]
)
Top Labels in this Space