working but in the background

I have 16 columns in my form out of which only 5 columns are filled manually. And in the remaining 11 columns, the select () function is installed.

I want these 11 columns to be working but in the background.

Screenshot_20220419-212657785_2.png

Solved Solved
0 4 105
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

If the "Select" is in the formula or initial value, then simply hide the columns.
You can achieve that in two ways:

- uncheck "Show?" property in Table->Columns or put there formula: 'Context("ViewType") <> "Form"'
- set the columns in the UX ->, by adding and selecting a column order. Simply add the columns you want to show

View solution in original post

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Find the configuration for the form view and configure Column order to only include the columns you want displayed.

Steve_0-1650467316314.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Please explain what do you mean by "working in the background". Do you want to hide them from the view for example or what?

It is better to describe the problem you are facing and the behavior you are expecting. Thanks.

Below screenshot column hide but working in the background. 

Capture.PNG

If the "Select" is in the formula or initial value, then simply hide the columns.
You can achieve that in two ways:

- uncheck "Show?" property in Table->Columns or put there formula: 'Context("ViewType") <> "Form"'
- set the columns in the UX ->, by adding and selecting a column order. Simply add the columns you want to show

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Find the configuration for the form view and configure Column order to only include the columns you want displayed.

Steve_0-1650467316314.png

Top Labels in this Space