Recertified Professional Google Workspace Administrator (x3)

Just got my 3rd Google Workspace Administrator certification (2019, 2021, 2023)..

The certification has come a long way since the beta exam (I did the original beta in 2019 - series ID : 78 🙂 with the questions getting better (eg harder) each time...

The scope is clearly getting more and more focused on security (rightly so !) and the questions are highly detailed (a lot more than in previous exams!)

It is an excellent evaluation of capability and knowledge of Google Workspace.

I do reminisce on the old name though "Google Collaboration Engineer" lol.. who prefered the old name? but i will admit that Google Workspace Administrator is more adapted to the reality of the role.. 🙂 

I also hold an old "G Suite" certification - LOL and both the Digital Leader and Chrome OS Administrator certifications

Next goal : Associate Cloud Engineer !

PS. If you are interested in getting news and updates on Google Workspace, don't hesitate to visit C2C and the regular Workspace sessions held in different languages (even in french) any questions? ask @Ilias_Pap 

PSS - the swag is always cools too !

4 6 466
6 REPLIES 6

The swags are always cool @AlanM 😁

Congratulations! 🎉 @Ilias_Pap 
The certification is an aspiration of mine.

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations @AlanM and thank you for sharing your tips!

hi Alan, I would like to know what is the best way to prepare for this exam, I have a team in charge and I want to help them in their certification process, some have already failed the test and I am interested in knowing how I can support them in the training of the exam that is not only with the grow course that google has. I remain attentive to your answer.

hello @Lorerodr , the best learning is done through experience. I have a Google Workspace team and I have successfully led them to all be certified. (We are an official Google Cloud Partner and reseller). ... Quicklabs learning labs are good also, and you can also get them to prepare use cases based on real needs (for example - how plan and configure an MDM deployement, what are the constraints, what are the potential difficulties... Access to a Google Workspace account with an enterprise plus licence is also necessary to be able to really test the different senarios that can come up on the test (Investigation tool, MDM advanced, Vault etc...) .... all the best in your certification journey !

Hi @AlanM,

Congrats !!!!