Starting with new generative AI training, fast track your Google Cloud career with Innovators Plus

Published on ‎05-25-2023 10:21 AM by Community Manager | Updated on ‎06-19-2023 08:54 AM

Join us on June 29th to learn how to fast track your Google Cloud career with the great benefits included in the Innovators Plus subscription.

You’ll also get an opportunity to experience a preview of the live learning events included in the Innovators Plus subscription, with the hottest topic in tech - Generative AI - and the skills you can develop to fast track your cloud career.

Join us on June 29th to learn how to get started with Innovators Plus including:

• Why does learning matter for your cloud career?
  • How can Innovators Plus help fast track your skilling journey?
  • Discover the latest generative AI training available from Google Cloud
  • Preview of a generative AI live-learning event, included in Innovators Plus
  • Time for live Q&A with the experts

Please complete this form to register for the event and ask your questions in advance. Once registered, you'll receive a calendar invite via email. Even if you can't make it live, register and we'll send you a link to the recording.

Thank you - we look forward to seeing you there!

Featured Guests

Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Jun 29, 2023 10:00 AM PDT
End:
Thu, Jun 29, 2023 11:00 AM PDT
5 Comments
SilviaPanini

I just came across your post, and it caught my attention. I wonder how can I sign up for this program? To be honest, I'm not sure what I should do after school graduation. I have only one year left to decide. Time is definitely not on my side, and I haven't applied to any college yet, coz I have no clue what should I do.

Hey @SilviaPanini thanks for your patience in our response. In case you missed the event, you can see the recording here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2oNsGEMhQQ 

If you're interested in how to sign up for Innovators Plus, then you can learn more about the benefits that are included and how to get started here. This can be a great starting point for you to get hands-on with cloud training and certification.

With that said, I can personally relate with not knowing quite what to do after school and I hope I can provide some comfort in saying that that's okay! I recommend reaching out to others (the learning hub of the Community is full of people willing to help provide advice) and learning from other peoples' journeys to where they are today. If you're interested in learning more about a career in cloud, this playlist, Cracking the Google Cloud Career, is a good one👍 

I hope that helps! 

uytrewq
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Fast-tracking your Google Cloud career with Innovators Plus and diving into generative AI sounds pretty cool.

jmlucien
Bronze 2
Bronze 2

When is the next Gen AI event?

Hey @jmlucien I recommend you keep an eye on this page for upcoming AI events across the Google Cloud ecosystem, including a session the Google Cloud Community is hosting on July 20th on creating virtual assistants using Conversational AI, and a session on July 12th on what you can do right now with Google Cloud's Generative AI technology

Hope that helps!