A keen learner, but, where do I begin with all the resources?

Good day everybody,

This is my first post here as I just figured that there's such platform for people that wish to learn everything about Google Cloud and the eco-system. The resources available are immense, resourcesful and accessible. 

However coming without prior background, I am not sure which are the resource I need to look at first. Wondering if anybody share the same issue, or if this is just me. However, I am persistent and really want to find a way to learn as much and not get scared away after being lost in all the resources available. 

Are there any place which I might have not came across actually have directory guidance for beginner, and have tools and tutorial to allow new learners to pick up the relevant knowledge first before being introduced to the next which would require the understanding of the first.

Hope I am asking this in the right place, if not apologies! Happy to have found here.

Looking forward to learn and share with people my knowledge in the future. 

Solved Solved
2 6 1,141
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @jiaxiang Thanks for getting back to me. Please send a note to innovators-plus-support@google.com and we'll be sure to help troubleshoot further with getting you activated. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jiaxiang,

Welcome to the Community! Excited to hear that you're interested in learning more about the Google Cloud ecosystem and looking forward to seeing you get get engaged across the forums. GCC is a community of communities. You'll notice that we have dedicated forum spaces for all kinds of topics including Data Analytics, AI/ML, no-code app development and Google Cloud Computing. Take a look around and check out some of the conversations in progress and add your voice. 

If you haven't already, take a look at the the Google Cloud Innovators Plus program. Some of the benefits include access to exclusive learning resources and other member's only opportunities to help you grow as Cloud Professional. Let me know if you need help navigating that! 

Be sure to sure to check out our Learning & Certification Hub where members share best practices on preparing for certifications, stay up to date on what’s next with Google Cloud, and network with similar goals.

Again, welcome! 

Hey @Roderick 

Thank you for the warm welcome! I was actually already looking at the program however I do face issue with activating? I will attach the screenshot but I am not sure why as they didnt' show any issue or error code. 

activate 2.pngactivate.png

Thought it was having some issue so I waited a couple of day, but today remain the same. Do you know how I can deal with this?

Ahh, we can get you some help @jiaxiang on working through registration and answering any outstanding questions you have. Tagging in my colleague @CrystalSmith who will respond shortly! 

Thanks @Roderick thanks for the tag!

@jiaxiang Thanks for reaching out with this question. By chance did you purchase the subscription or receive it as part of your registration for Google Cloud Next? Depending on which avenue, it may take up to 48 hours for you to be provisioned to activate the subscription. 

Hello @CrystalSmith 

I'm not too sure myself I believe I signed up, but regardless, it has been more than 48 hours it remained the same - no option to upgrade nor activate to innovator plus.

Hi @jiaxiang Thanks for getting back to me. Please send a note to innovators-plus-support@google.com and we'll be sure to help troubleshoot further with getting you activated. 

Top Labels in this Space