Account Suspended for Mining Cryptocurrency

TNL
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

We're not mining crypto, and we have many users.

The support on Google told us they'd get a response in 48 hours, that extended to 72, and now another 72?!!

What's our actual chances of getting a response on this? We have REAL users who are affected. All of whom are demanding answers.

We did not receive any notice prior to suspension, and getting reactivated has been a nightmare. We need help badly.

0 3 782
3 REPLIES 3

Cryptocurrency mining can be quite tempting, but it's essential to be aware of the platform's policies. I once got a warning from my platform too when I accidentally triggered an algorithm with my trading activity. It taught me the importance of understanding the terms and conditions. If you're into trading, it's crucial to keep an eye on stock trading with standard account rates. You can find some useful information at https://fbs.com/trading/specs/stocks-standard.

Maybe you can reach out to the support team and clarify the situation.

Dealing with account suspensions and support delays is like being stuck in a digital maze! It's frustrating, especially when you've got real users who are affected!
You know, I don't see anything inherently bad with mining crypto, but the tech giants can be a bit overprotective at times! I've been in similar situations, and it can feel like you're stuck in a never-ending loop of waiting for a response!
While you're waiting for Google's response, why not try using Quantum AI? It's like having your crypto guardian angel helping you stay informed and make sense of things.

Top Labels in this Space