How to do LIKE query in filter option in List Workflows API

I am using Google Cloud Workflows and currently making use of the List Workflows API provided at this URL: https://cloud.google.com/workflows/docs/reference/rest/v1/projects.locations.workflows/list

Unfortunately, I'm not able to locate any documentation that explains the syntax for the filter option in this API.

I want to perform a LIKE Query for searching values within labels, descriptions, etc. However, I am unsure about the correct syntax to provide to the API.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Are LIKE queries possible in this API?
  2. Could you direct me to the documentation that shows all the permissible operations for the filter option provided by this API?

Thanks

Solved Solved
1 1 361
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @nano123,

Welcome to the Google Cloud Community!

To ask your questions:

1. The Workflows API documentation doesn't contain any use case of SQL queries like the LIKE query for their filter option.
  2. The only other documentation that talks about the list API is with Method: projects.locations.workflows.executions.list. It is currently a limitation of the GCP documentation to include the allowed operations for the filter option for Workflows API. 

It is best to file an issue tracker or feature request. As the Workflows API has limited documentation with the filter field, it should be a valid issue. Then it will be forwarded with the appropriate team who will handle the case.

If the above options don't work, you can contact Google Cloud Support to further look into your case. Let me know if it helped, thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello @nano123,

Welcome to the Google Cloud Community!

To ask your questions:

1. The Workflows API documentation doesn't contain any use case of SQL queries like the LIKE query for their filter option.
  2. The only other documentation that talks about the list API is with Method: projects.locations.workflows.executions.list. It is currently a limitation of the GCP documentation to include the allowed operations for the filter option for Workflows API. 

It is best to file an issue tracker or feature request. As the Workflows API has limited documentation with the filter field, it should be a valid issue. Then it will be forwarded with the appropriate team who will handle the case.

If the above options don't work, you can contact Google Cloud Support to further look into your case. Let me know if it helped, thanks!

Top Labels in this Space