It´s a pleasure join in this community, from Argentina!

Hello everyone! I´m Ulises, Cloud Solution Architect. I have over 15 years´ experience in the Information Technology and Services industry. I´m enthusiast of innovation and improvement in IT, considering myself a professional who always tries to understand where the technology is headed.  I´m passionate about-facing challenges, overcoming goals, and working as a team. I have worked in both public and private sectors, focusing on virtualized and Cloud environments through a mixture of greenfield and brownfield projects. I'm also a Senior Technical Instructor teaching basic and advanced courses to help customers and partners achieve success with their IT departments. My colleagues know me as a trustworthy, reliable and supportive team player who can be counted on the deliver high quality outcomes.

A few months ago I started with this wonderful world of Google Cloud and I was already able to get the first two certifications (Cloud Digital Leader and Cloud Engineer)
The idea of joining this community is to continue learning and be able to connect with people from all over the world to share experiences and knowledge.

I am available to provide everything you need!

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ubecerro

2 0 84
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space