Please add screenshots to the release notes.

Hi @lizlynch @AndrewB @Lauren_vdv @Michelle 

A lot of people have been asking for this for a long time, but could you attach a screenshot if it's simple enough?

This is because from the text description alone, we can't judge whether it has been applied to our environment or not.

2022-02-26_10h34_31.png

7 4 197
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

Great suggestion! Added a screenshot that shows columns pre-selected.

Thank you!

Liz

Hi @lizlynch 

Thanks for adding the screenshot.

Please note that the reason I posted this in the community feedback is not limited to this one Feature release.
In the future, I would like you to include images whenever possible for things that are difficult to understand from text alone.

I know it's hard for you guys to handle all the details for every release, but if you can attach images whenever possible, App Creator will be able to spread the new feature of AppSheet to a wider audience.

I hope that the following will increase the number of times we share on our social networking sites.🤗

"Wow! This feature has been released in AppSheet!🤩"

Thank you for the feedback! I will do my best to include screenshots when possible! I appreciate that this could be very helpful.

Liz

@lizlynch 

Thank you!
It will be an additional work and effort for you, but I'm sure App Creator will be happy to help.😃