Subscription to an entire board floods my inbox with emails for each reply.

I'm subscribed to the "Announcements" section, but that means I also get an email for every single reply on a thread in that board, with seemingly no option to unsubscribe from them without unsubscribing from the entire board. Can this be remedied somehow?

Solved Solved
1 3 263
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michelle
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Marc_Dillon,

There is a setting that can be changed, this will affect all forum boards that you have subscribed to, under My Subscriptions>Notification Settings>General Settings>For my forum subscriptions, notify me for>Update from Default(All posts) to Only the first post in each topic.  

Michelle_0-1660138722931.png

You will still receive notifications regarding new topics on the forum boards that you have subscribed to and new replies on topics that you have participated in the thread.

This change in setting should help reduce the number of emails you receive on the board subscriptions.

Regards,

Michelle | Community Manager

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Michelle
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Marc_Dillon,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  We are looking into it.

Regards,

Michelle
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Marc_Dillon,

There is a setting that can be changed, this will affect all forum boards that you have subscribed to, under My Subscriptions>Notification Settings>General Settings>For my forum subscriptions, notify me for>Update from Default(All posts) to Only the first post in each topic.  

Michelle_0-1660138722931.png

You will still receive notifications regarding new topics on the forum boards that you have subscribed to and new replies on topics that you have participated in the thread.

This change in setting should help reduce the number of emails you receive on the board subscriptions.

Regards,

Perfect, thanks!