Why is this community so buggy recently?

I get the following sorts of errors all of the time:

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 13.44.42.png

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 13.54.05.png

Any ideas about what is happening?

  

Solved Solved
2 11 482
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michelle
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kirk_Masden

Thank you for keeping us updated on these errors.  We have put a fix in place and believe it has resolved these issues.  

If you continue to experience these issues, please let us know.

Thank you,

Michelle | Community Manager

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Same

Hey man,

you gotta emtpy the broswer cache. You can try with incognito mode, works fine then.
The whole forum was undergoing a bigger update weeks ago. Never change a running system... 😆

Cheers

Michelle
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kirk_Masden,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  We are currently looking into the issue. 

We will keep you posted on this thread.

Thank you,

Thanks!  I got this just now:

Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 22.14.59.png

It may be unrelated to the "normal" red colored errors I get all of the time but I thought I should shar

By the way, just to post this, I had to deal with errors again.  I've learned that if I navigate away after getting an error, then come back and try to reply again, offered the option of loading my previous post and then than works.  I would imagine that, if others are experiencing errors at a rate similar to mine, this is probably causing a significant percentage of people to give up.

I'm trying to view the "GMT time zone" post but I keep getting the same error.

Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 22.23.49.png

Still unable to view:

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 23.11.24.png

@Michelle ,

Will request the development team to take up this issue on priority basis.

We are still experiencing this issue. Last week when I was about to post a tip with lot of text, I faced the issue as posted by @Kirk_Masden just above this post and i had to rewrite the almost 50 % post.

Today's issue's  screenshot.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1707798906555.png

Michelle
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kirk_Masden

Thank you for keeping us updated on these errors.  We have put a fix in place and believe it has resolved these issues.  

If you continue to experience these issues, please let us know.

Thank you,

Thanks!  I've been away from the community for a while.  I'll wait a bit to see how things work and then, if there are no problems, I'll mark this solved.

After several days of testing, I haven't experienced any issues.  So, I marked this as solved.  Thanks @Michelle !