is Billing Support broken?

Billing support opens a chat bot, but then it closes out the conversation immediately.

I can't create a ticket for Billing support broken because I don't currently pay for tech support.

It's a bug, so I should be able to report via "Send Feedback", however that has some "smarts" that it detects I'm on the billing page and takes me to "dedicated support for billing" which is the same broken chat bot.

I'm sure this is the wrong place to raise this, but I seem to be running out of options. Unless I pay for support just to report a bug to GCP about GCP, which seems a little mad. (I'm aware this is probably in the wrong category on the Community too, but not sure which is the least incorrect one).

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 10.25.28.png

(The actual bug I'm trying to report in billing is about the budget page showing a mixture of USD and GBP, ie budget of £x shows as $x in some graphs etc.)

Edit: I did manage to find a way to send feeback, there's another "Leave feedback" step. Let's see..

0 1 67
1 REPLY 1

You have to call in.  Every chat google has goes to a bot and you're unlikely to get actual help.  Calling in they have a script, but if you can get past that, you will actually be helped.