Database Migration Service - US to India

I am writing to urgently seek your assistance in addressing a critical issue we are facing with our Firebase data migration.

Our concern revolves around the migration of event logs from the US region to the India region. While we have successfully migrated our event logs to the India region, we are encountering difficulties in migrating the rest of our features, specifically Firebase Crashlytics, ect. Despite our efforts, we are unable to move or change the dataset location to India.

Please let us know if there is any additional information required from our end to expedite the process or if there are specific steps, we can take to facilitate the resolution. We remain committed to collaborating closely with your team to ensure a successful resolution.

We look forward to your prompt response.

0 2 161
2 REPLIES 2

I understand that you are having trouble migrating your data from the Firebase US region to the Firebase India region. I'm here to assist you with this issue.

Here are a few things you can check to see if they are causing the problem:

• Ensure you have the necessary administrative permissions in both Firebase and Google Cloud Platform to migrate data.
  • Check the status of your Firebase projects to ensure they are all active.
  • Confirm that you have the correct permissions to access the Firebase projects you are trying to migrate.
  • Ensure you have the latest version of the Firebase SDK installed, as outdated versions might lack features or have known issues.

If you've verified the above and are still facing issues, please contact the Firebase support team. You can reach out to them through the Firebase Console or directly via the Firebase Support Website. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and resolve it as quickly as possible.

To facilitate the resolution, consider the following:

• Provide the Firebase support team with detailed information about the issue. This includes the specific features you're having trouble migrating, the steps you've already taken to try to resolve the issue, and any error messages or logs you've encountered.
  • Be patient and collaborate closely with the Firebase support team. They are committed to assisting you and will do everything they can to help you resolve the issue promptly.

Nice