AppSheet Office Hours: Platform and Community Updates

Published on ‎01-18-2022 11:03 AM by Community Manager | Updated on ‎01-24-2022 07:24 AM

Have questions about AppSheet? 

Then join us for our new series of AppSheet Office Hours kicking off on February 3rd, where you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers live from AppSheet experts. 

In this first session, we’ll focus on recent updates and new features to the AppSheet platform, including automation, dynamic emails, compliance, connecting to BigQuery, updated barcode scanning, and more. 

We’ll also provide an overview of the new AppSheet Community site and acknowledge its top contributors from the past year. 

If you have any questions in advance - whether it’s about recent AppSheet updates and new features, the new Community site, or even a general question about using AppSheet - please add a comment below and we’ll be sure to address it during the session.

With our new series of AppSheet Office Hours, it’s our goal to provide a trusted space where you can receive support and guidance along your app creation journey. We hope to see you there! 

Agenda

• Welcome from the AppSheet team

• Recent AppSheet platform updates and new features

• New AppSheet Community site walk-through

• Top Community contributors in 2021

• Open Q&A

Meeting information

Featured Guests

Community Manager
Community Manager

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Feb 3, 2022 11:00 AM PST
End:
Thu, Feb 3, 2022 12:00 PM PST
30 Comments

@AaronTerry Regarding #2, there is a page that shows unanswered questions which is on the right rail of the Q&A tab

Thanks Andrew, Didn't even notice it there.

cossa
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Hi, All

Complex but necessary questions, please short and direct answers

from Spanish to English...

After a long time of little news and many confusions, I see activity and I like that... Thanks Google Cloud AppSheet Team

01.) A clear solution is needed to the confusion of names, features and licenses (Workspace incorporating Appsheet ("Enterprise Plus") v/s Appsheet "Enterprise Plus")...
01.1) Will I have to pay an additional license?
01.2) Who?
01.3) for being able to use what?

Is it possible to clarify?

02.) For me, it seems that Appsheet is the perfect gateway to the intense use of tailored solutions for small, medium and large companies and effectively solve internal work and Workspace...
02.1) Who is not convinced enough of this?
02.2) As a user, what type of Message do you need us to reinforce to clear up that doubt?
02.3) Those of us who want to be "within the google ecosystem" because we believe and trust....
What is the reason that a fluid, simple and direct synergy has not been achieved between the functional concept of the product and the expected solution has not materialized.
02.4) What can we do? We need and want this tool to help motivate, integrate, implement and develop the best tool in the NoCode Universe.

I think I have already exceeded the questions... but allow me an additional one...

03.) In the world of technology, each one joins serious, innovative companies, with a view to the future, defying conformism and motivating constant disruption...
I adhere to most and more of these principles, I want to take information everywhere, starting with our families, children and our internal clients... please show us your dreams with appsheet, your goals no matter how far away... but to move forward it is necessary to know and clarify the short and long term... now is the time to build the future and modify the way of working.

All the Best,

Cristobal Ossa 

If it is possible to add option tow photos with the type of view ( CARD ) in UX.

Example

1. Available now in ( CARD ) only option for one photo name ( large ).

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢٠٢٠٢-٠٠٤٤٠٩_Samsung Internet.jpgSmartSelect_٢٠٢٢٠٢٠٢-٠٠٤٧٢٨_Samsung Internet.jpg

ezgif.com-gif-maker-11.gif

2. The option we would like to add ( Large tow photos ).

بدون اسم6_20220202020104.png

بدون اسم7_20220202022523.png

Hi @Izzat_Safrah I think this is a good suggestion. Mind adding this to the 'Feature Ideas' instead? This post is for the office hours webinar and related Q&A this week. Thanks!

Hi Mr. @peterdykstra You are correct should be my post in  ( Feature Ideas ) not here 😅

Thank you.

I use to do it on showing a list with IMG 1 IMG 2 IMG 3, .... but good suggestion

lamontfr
Silver 1
Silver 1

Thanks @pravse , it will be very interesting to listen to you and your team.

pravse
Staff

Hi @lamontfr , I will be present for sure, as will others from our team. Our product managers will describe the 2022 roadmap.

lamontfr
Silver 1
Silver 1

I have two questions regarding the forthcoming Office Hours session :

1- When can we expect that each Feature Idea will be given a Status ?

2- Will Praveen @pravse  be present to give us an overview of the AppSheet Roadmap for the coming year ? This was very much appreciated  in previous years.