Updates to AppSheet databases, INPUT functionality, and expanded access for Workspace editions

Published on ‎08-14-2023 12:51 PM by Community Manager

In this edition of AppSheet Office Hours, join members of the AppSheet team, as they provide recent product updates, demo the latest features, and answer your questions live. 

In particular, we’ll be covering: 

As always, you’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers live.

Register Today

Please complete this form to register for the event. Once registered, you'll receive a calendar invite via email. Even if you can't make it live, register and we'll send you a link to the recording. 

Thank you - we hope to see you there!

Featured Guests

Staff

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Tue, Sep 19, 2023 10:00 AM PDT
End:
Tue, Sep 19, 2023 11:00 AM PDT
13 Comments
AndreaRu
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Hello Appsheet team!

When will be available the new INPUT syntax showcased in the webinar?

It looked very useful.

Thanks!

Thanks for the question @AndreaRu, I'm looping in a couple of the AppSheet team members to see if there's an update/additional context. @Lusha_Wang1 @Arthur_Rallu @ShirleyN - do you have any updates/info regarding the INPUT functionality? Thanks in advance!

arnaudbret
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Expanded access to AppSheet Core in Workspace editions, plus a new Admin security setting => 

If a citizen developer creates an app using AppSheet Enterprise Standard license for improved performance with the AppSheet database, will AppSheet Core users be able to fully make use of the app?

@Lauren_vdv new question, if it is not too late, thank you.

TONO2023
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Awesome 😀

Marcusmickey11
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Can't wait!!

arnaudbret
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Great thank you!

arnaudbret
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Hello, we are considering to build a datawarehouse to get business insights. I'm interested in learning more about how to replicate data from an AppSheet database to BigQuery. What are the different ways to do this? What are the pros and cons of each method? Thank you

Thanks for the question @arnaudbret. I've surfaced this with the team to cover during the session 👍

ali61
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Hello, I have a few questions I'm curious about.
It will play an important role in the development of Appsheet.
I want to ask you here too.

1 - We cannot display results such as "Total score - Total money" simply. And the biggest deficiency is the lack of a pivot feature like in Excel. From where ?

2 - While the camera is reading QR, it is not fast and stable afterwards. It can show the same record even if it reads a different QR. From where ?

3- Why are there no more Customizations in Graphics

mehul_katara
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Super exited to know Admin security setting and INPUT functionality 🤔

mattlops
Silver 1
Silver 1

Can't wait to see the news abot INPUT functionality

Marc_Dillon
Platinum 1
Platinum 1