Ability to Save & Reuse "Column Orders" in Slices and Views

If you create slices and views, but then later on add extra columns/fields into the App it becomes a real pain to update all the slices and views to include the new column.

Even if you decide there is a better way to organise the columns within a particular Slice or View, you then need to consider what other Slices/Views should have the same changes.

Ideally, we could save a configuration of the columns and reuse that "configuration" when creating a new slice or view (as often you duplicate a previous one). Then if we want to make an update, it can flow out across all the slices/views using the same configuration.

It really would save a lot of time and hassle and improve the experience of our staff using the App. (way easier to maintain consistent column orders in all slices/views when we decide on a change or to add a new column)

btw, I say "slices and views" because we want to maintain the order in "detail view" (i.e. Slice configuration order), and in "table views" (i.e. View configuration order)

Status Open
1 1 66