Add feedback to support articles please :-)

Is it possible to please add a “provide feedback” form on each page of the website - I mean specifically on articles?

As I’m learning the system, I’m finding information that is old (for example). I’d love to let you all know so you can make a note on the article that DON’T DO THIS BECAUSE ITS NO LONGER CORRECT lol :-))))))

Same goes for typos etc

Status Open
0 4 197
4 Comments
Koichi_Tsuji
Gold 4
Gold 4

In the perfect world, I agree the document must be always “up-to-date”, but I would admit it is pretty much hard to ensure. Especially like Appsheet platform which is changing almost everyday in terms of features and functionality to reflect those changes to the branch of documents tree.

Best approach is you report it to community place here or submit the report to support@apphsheet.com to call for clarification and correction when you notice something.

It would be global benefit and contribution to all the appsheet creators I believe.

TDhers

Thank you Koichi for the plug and Toby for reporting the issue. Yes we are trying to keep the documentation updated, but we might be missing some things. Like for the product, these are bugs in our documentation we need to address and fix. Definitely report it to us using the support@Appsheet.com alias.
Thank you for helping us make the product and supporting documentation better everyday as we improve the platform daily.
Thierry

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

If you identify the document and the concern here, I might be able to fix it.

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager