Allow changing "Switch to the improved editor" for each section, not for all sections simultaneously

Hello community, Appsheet has been incorporating improvements for a long time in a continuous exponential growth which fills me as a user with joy. We have gone from very archaic editors to having improved editors as we currently do. There is a button called "Switch to de improved editor" that applies to the entire editor and changes some visual issues.

I leave an idea for the Appsheet team; that the button is available but that it is applicable to each section separately. For example, it is easier for me to work with the previous editor in the columns but in behavior I prefer the improved editor. Of course, for another it will seem easier to work backwards and for another perhaps with the old or the new, the combinations are high, so as not to have to manually change the configuration all the time while I go from section to section

It might be a good option to allow changing the editor interface settings for each section, don't you think?

Status Open
1 0 46