Appsheet Dev Suggestion: Table Column Editor's view. (Filter and Global Variables)

Feature request 1: Have Filter functions in "Columns" View in appsheet developement

VGC_Innovation_0-1655099940573.png

It would be great if we could have filter functions when looking for a specific column to edit. Filter ideas include:

• Show which tables to show only
  • Filter by column type
  • Filter by virtual columns
  • Filter by which columns has "SHOW IFs"/"VALID IFs"/"EDIT IFs"/"REQUIRED IFs"

Feature request 2 : Ability to make a global variables (IDK what's the proper term. lol)

The reason for this is because I sometimes use the same formula for "EDIT IFs"/"REQUIRED IFs"/"VIEW IFs" and all sorts of stuff in many columns. But sometimes we make a couple of changes, so it get's a bit tiring to update all columns, especially when dealing with lots of columns. Sometimes we miss columns to update. 

• So if there's a way to have the ability to setup various global variables. and use it in columns using GlobalVar_Table1("GlobalFormula1") - that can only be used in that table, or GlobalVar("Formula1") - that's could be used in any table. or something to get that global formula in. This could save us a ton of time.
  • I also saw a post similar to mine here: https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Feature-Ideas/Global-Variables/idi-p/429121

I'm not sure if this is doable and easy implement. But having these would really be helpful.