Appsheet Should Update Relationship diagram like Access and Power Query

Now Appsheet has a relationship diagram like grid bubbles to show the relationship of table, slice, and view. But it seems to be very difficult to images for the user to define the relationship between many tables, column names, and primary or secondary keys.

Relationship of tables, slices and views on AppsheetRelationship of tables, slices and views on AppsheetRelationship diagram of tables on Access and Power QueryRelationship diagram of tables on Access and Power Query

I think the AppSheet team should consider referring relationship diagram from Microsoft Access and Power Query, It is very clear and easy for users to check the column name and connect the primary key and secondary key.

Thanks, 

Status Open
6 5 783
5 Comments
Tranductoanbg
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Dear Appsheet support team

please consider this feature. We can create relationships between tables by drag and show relationships by diagram.

Many thanks

Sincerely.

leecoong
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

I also need App Sheets to show a detailed table-to-table relationship diagram like Access

nhuttruong01
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

if like Accesss, relationship will be intuitive and easy to view

APE_Marketing
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

1 vote for this Idea 

FrontLine
Bronze 4
Bronze 4

This is both relevant for building and maintaining the system. Once my app was over a handful of tables, especially the main set that are connected, this map/view is basically useless, no amount of pulling it around makes it better. Having a clear graphical view would significantly help with new feature design etc, so yeah please use me a a test to improve this!uselessuseless